We remain open for UK and International Mail Order. Please check for the latest information.
Tip of the Day
Looking for a particular version of a work? DON'T! Instead search for the title only - you'll easily find the version from the results list.
Guitar of the Month
Guitar Tuition by Skype
Want to know how to change your password or add an item to a completed order? Queries about shipping, Paypal and the answer to many others can be found on our updated FAQ page!
Read about our 50 year history
VIDEOS: CUENCA Guitars auditioned by Fernando Espi (Madrid Conservatoire) View the playlist.
Nail Papers (single pack)...
The Guitarist's Way, Book 1...
ProArte: EJ45 Silver/Clear/Normal Tension...
Gitano Guitar Support (2017)...
The Guitarist's Way, Book 2...
The Complete Studies for Guitar (Ophee/de Klo...
The Guitarist's Practice Book...
Guitar Scales, Arpeggios & Studies Initial to...
The Young Guitarist's Progress: Part 2...
The Young Guitarist's Progress: Part 1...
- All Creatures Great and Small (Pearson)
- Albatross (Green)
- Pineapple Rag (Joplin)
- Elite Syncopations (Joplin)
- Charmaine (Rapee & Pollack)
- Morning Has Broken (Trad)
- Sarabande from Holberg Suite (Grieg)
- In the Age of Enlightenment (Williams)
- Parade of the Tin Soldiers (Jessel)
- Swedish Rhapsody (theme from) (Alfven)
- The Teddy Bears Picnic (Bratton)
- La Cumparsita (Matos Rodriguez)
- Moulin Rouge Waltz (Auric & Larue)
- The Doll Dance (Brown)
- Nola (Arndt)
Containing substantial concert arrangements, this long out of print loose folio edition from 1981 by guitarist Gregg Nestor has been much sought after since publication.
This example is pre-owned but in near mint condition with little wear and minor age yellowing on a few edges and has been signed by the arranger.
One copy only