Guitar of the Month
CUENCA 110. The studio professional guitar with concert ambitions.
Book of the Month
Napoleon COSTE : The Guitar Studies
Try at Home
Combining the convenience of internet shopping with our unique personal service a "try at home" option for guitar sales is now proving popular with customers. Call for details.
" A great experience. It was really relaxing to try a selection of guitars at home. I love my new Cuenca " Gary A. (Leicester) 9/16
Nail Papers (single pack)...
ProArte: EJ45 Silver/Clear/Normal Tension...
The Bible of Classical Guitar Technique...
The Guitarist's Way, Book 2...
Gitano Guitar Support...
The Best of Joaquin Rodrigo (Zigante)...
The Guitarist's Progress, Book 1...
Guitar Scales, Arpeggios & Studies Initial to...
The Guitarist's Way, Book 1...
The Best of Mauro Giuliani (Zigante)...
Georg Frederick HANDEL
Handel for Guitar
This anthology contains a selection of Handel’s best-known works and melodies, originally written for a range of instruments, transcribed here for guitar by Martin Hegel.
Level: Easy to intermediate
- Menuet from: Partita in G (HWV 450)
- Passepied (HWV 560)
- Passepied (HWV 559)
- Menuet (HWV 516a)
- 5 Pieces for "A Musical Clock"
- Gavotte (HWV 491)
- Sarabande I/II from: Suite in d (HWV 448)
- Air (HWV 461)
- Impertinence (HWV 494)
- Air (HWV 471)
- Toccata (HWV 586)
- Ombra mai fù from: Xerxes (HWV 40)
- Lascia ch'io pianga from: Rinaldo (HWV 7)
- Air & Alla Hornpipe from: Water Music (HWV 348/349)
- Entrée from: Suite in g (HWV 453)
- Suite de pièces No. 4 (HWV 453)
- Menuet (HWV 434)
- Menuet & La Réjouissance from: Music for the Royal Fireworks (HWV 351)
- Allemande (HWV 478)
- Corante from: Suite de pièces in G, HWV 441)
- Air and Variations from: Suite de pièces in G (HWV 441)
- Air and Variations from: Suite de pièces in E (HWV 430)
- Chaconne from: Suite in d (HWV 448)
- Passacaille from: Suite de pièces in g (HWV 432)